Annual Forum on Technical Assistance and Training (TA&T)
The APG Annual Forum on Technical Assistance and Training (TA&T) is convened at the same time as the APG's Annual Meeting.
The purpose of the forum is to identify the TA&T needs of APG members and to facilitate the coordination and delivery of assistance. The Annual Forum on TA&T includes the following:
- Priority APG members hold individual meetings with the DAP Group;
- The DAP Group meets to plan the delivery of assistance;
- Sub-regional TA&T meetings are convened for ASEAN and Pacific Islands Forum members, jointly chaired by APG/ASEAN Secretariats and APG/Pacific Islands Forum Secretariats;
- Technical Seminars are delivered for APG members and observers on emerging AML/CFT issues.
Prior to the Annual Forum, the APG Secretariat collects the following information to provide to the DAP Group:
- TA&T summaries;
- Gap analyses for members under ICRG review by the FATF;
- TA&T needs information from APG members;
- DAP activity information.