APG Annual Forum on Technical Assistance and Training
The APG Annual Forum on Technical Assistance and Training (TA&T) is run in parallel to the APG Annual Meeting.
The purpose of the Annual Forum on TA&T is to facilitate the identification of members’ TA&T needs and the collaboration of members to coordinate on meeting those needs in partnership with the APG Donors and Providers Group (DAP Group).
The Annual Forum on TA&T includes the following events:
- Priority countries hold individual meetings with the DAP Group on TA&T needs and current and planned delivery of assistance
- The DAP Group meets to discuss planning and delivery of TA&T
- Sub-regional TA&T meetings are conducted for ASEAN and Pacific Islands Forum members, jointly chaired by APG/ASEAN Secretariats and APG/Pacific Islands Forum Secretariats respectively
- Technical Seminars are delivered for all APG members and observers on emerging AML/CTF issues
Prior to the Annual Forum on TA&T, the APG Secretariat collects the following documents for distribution to the DAP Group:
- TA&T summaries, and, for members under ICRG review, TA&T gap analyses
- TA&T needs information from APG members
- DAP activity information