Bhutan Mutual Evaluation Onsite Visit
The onsite visit for the first mutual evaluation of Bhutan was conducted from 16 to 27 November 2015 in Thimphu and Phuentsholing.
The mutual evaluation team was comprised of the following experts:
- Mr Praveen Tiwari, India (Legal Expert)
- Mr Arnold Frane, Philippines (Legal Expert)
- Mr Shaun Mark, Australia (FIU/Law Enforcement Expert)
- Mr. Mohammad Abdur Rab, Bangladesh (Supervisory/Regulatory expert)
- Ms Doreen Vai Kuan Pun, Macao, China (Supervisory/Regulatory expert)
- Mr Lindsay Chan (APG Secretariat)
- Mr Shannon Rutherford (APG Secretariat)
This mutual evaluation was conducted using the 2013 FATF assessment methodology which focusses on both technical compliance with the FATF international standards and the effectiveness of the jurisdiction’s AML/CFT measures.
The mutual evaluation report will be considered at the next APG Annual Meeting in July 2016.