Mongolia Mutual Evaluation Onsite Visit
The onsite visit for the mutual evaluation of Mongolia was conducted from 24 October to 4 November 2016 in Ulaanbaatar.
The mutual evaluation team was comprised of the following experts:
- Ms Daria Rybalchenko, Russia (Financial Expert)
- Ms Vanitha Mahadevan, Malaysia (Financial Expert)
- Ms Zhong Yuan (Joan) Zhang, China (Financial Expert)
- Mr José Carapinha, Macau, China (Legal Expert)
- Mr Sisira Jayasekara, Sri Lanka (FIU/Law Enforcement Expert)
- Mr Said Imran, Indonesia (FIU/Law Enforcement Expert)
- Mr Aibek Turdukulov (EAG Secretariat)
- Mr David Becker (APG Secretariat)
- Mr Shannon Rutherford (APG Secretariat)
This mutual evaluation was conducted using the 2013 FATF assessment methodology which focusses on both technical compliance with the FATF international standards and the effectiveness of the jurisdiction’s AML/CFT measures.
The mutual evaluation report will be considered at the next APG Annual Meeting in July 2017.