Indonesia Mutual Evaluation Onsite Visit
The onsite visit for the mutual evaluation of Indonesia was conducted from 6 to 17 November 2017.
The mutual evaluation team consisted of the following experts:
- Mr Michael Hertzberg, United States (Legal Assessor)
- Ms Laura Vogado Roque, Macau, China (Legal Assessor)
- Mr Muhammad Khalid, Pakistan (Financial Assessor)
- Ms Jasmin Yen-Ling Liu, Chinese Taipei (Financial Assessor)
- Mr Steven Barker, Canada (Law Enforcement Assessor)
- Mr Mohammad Abdur Rab, Bangladesh (FIU/Financial Assessor)
This mutual evaluation was conducted using the 2013 FATF assessment methodology which focusses on both technical compliance with the FATF international standards and the effectiveness of the jurisdiction’s AML/CFT measures.
The evaluation team acknowledged the cooperation and assistance of the Indonesian authorities and the hospitality extended to the team during the onsite visit.
Indonesia’s mutual evaluation report will be considered at the next APG Annual Meeting in July 2018.