- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Committee
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
Mutual Evaluation Reports of Australia, Malaysia, Samoa, Sri Lanka and Vanuatu
The Asia/Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG) has completed assessments of the following members’ anti-money laundering (AML) / counter-terrorist financing (CFT) systems:
- Australia (jointly with the Financial Action Task Force)
- Sri Lanka
The assessment of each of the five members provides a comprehensive review of the level of compliance with the FATF 40 Recommendations and the level of effectiveness, and provides recommendations on how the system could be strengthened.
Following their adoption at the APG Annual Meeting in July 2015, the Mutual Evaluation Reports (MERs) of the above five members are now available on the APG website.
These are the first MERs adopted by the APG under the third round of mutual evaluations using the 2013 FATF Assessment Methodology.