- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Committee
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
APG Assessor Training Workshop, Seoul, Korea,18-22 August 2014
The Korea FIU hosted the APG’s 4th assessor training workshop using the 2013 FATF assessment methodology. 39 participants from 18 members and one observer organisation attended the training at the Financial Supervisory Service Training Center, Seoul, Korea, in the week of 18-22 August, 2014.
New Zealand and the United States provided sponsorship support for eight participants to attend the workshop. Australia and Korea kindly provided expert facilitators for the training.
The 39 graduates are now eligible to participate as either assessors or reviewers in mutual evaluations to be conducted using the new assessment methodology.