- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Committee
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
Fiji Mutual Evaluation Onsite Visit
The onsite visit for the mutual evaluation of Fiji was conducted from 12-23 October 2015 in Suva.
The mutual evaluation team was comprised of the following experts:
- Ms Ahmutha Chadayan, Malaysia (Legal Expert)
- Mr John Kingsley, India (Legal Expert)
- Ms Sue Wong, Australia (Financial Expert)
- Ms Deborah Ng, Macao, China (Financial Expert)
- Mr Craig Hamilton, NZ (FIU/Law Enforcement Expert)
- Mr Gordon Hook (APG Secretariat)
- Ms Bronwyn Somerville (APG Secretariat)
- Ms Jennifer Ford (APG Secretariat)
During the onsite visit the assessment team conducted a series of meetings with government authorities and representatives from the private sector which allowed assessors to gain a detailed understanding of the framework and effectiveness of Fiji’s AML/CFT regime.
The mutual evaluation was conducted using the 2013 FATF assessment methodology which focusses on both technical compliance with the FATF international standards and the effectiveness of the jurisdiction’s AML/CFT measures.
The mutual evaluation report will be considered at the next APG Annual Meeting in July 2016.
Photo: Fiji’s Minister of Justice, Commissioner of Police, Director of Public Prosecutions, Director of FIU and members of the APG evaluation team.