- Mutual Evaluations
- Mutual Evaluation Committee
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 3rd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Policy & Procedures - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Follow-up Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluation Reports - 2nd Round
- Mutual Evaluations News
- Enquiries for Mutual Evaluations
Malaysia Mutual Evaluation Onsite Visit
The onsite visit component of Malaysia’s joint FATF/APG/GIFCS mutual evaluation was held from 13 to 25 November 2014 in Kuala Lumpur and Labuan.
The evaluation is being conducted by an assessment team consisting of experts from Australia, Canada, Pakistan, United States, GIFCS (Guernsey), the IMF and the APG Secretariat.
During the onsite visit the assessment team conducted a series of meetings with government authorities and representatives from the private sector which allowed assessors to gain a detailed understanding of the framework and effectiveness of Malaysia’s AML/CFT regime.
Assessors expressed their gratitude to the Malaysian hosts for their excellent hospitality, impeccable organisation and cooperation during the visit.
Malaysia’s draft mutual evaluation report will be tabled at the June 2015 FATF plenary in Brisbane, Australia and at the July 2015 APG Annual Meeting in Auckland, New Zealand.