Calendar of Events
> Regional Workshop, Sydney, 26-29 September 2011
Regional Workshop, Sydney, 26-29 September 2011
26 September, 2011
The APG will host a Strategic Implementation Planning (SIP) Framework regional workshop in Sydney, Australia from 26-29 September 2011.
The SIP Framework is designed to provide post-mutual evaluation implementation assistance. It is a product of the work undertaken by the APG and the World Bank and aims to:
- train participants from relevant APG members to use the SIP as a risk assessment and implementation planning tool;
- assist participants to prioritise and sequence the recommendations set out in their Mutual Evaluation Reports; and
- develop or further refine a national implementation strategy or plan.
Individuals attending the workshop will be notified in due course.
The workshop is being funded by the Canadian Government through its Counter Terrorism Capacity Building Programme. The key outcomes of the workshop will include:
- draft strategic implementation plans by participants.
- trained personnel able to deliver workshops on developing strategic plans to implement recommendations contained in mutual evaluation reports.