- APG Governance
- Strategic and Business Planning Documents
- APG Policy Documents
- Annual Reports
- Relationship to the FATF
- Annual General Meetings
- Fraud Warning
- Public Statements
- About APG News
APG Information and Communications Strategy
The APG Information and Communications Strategy 2014 provides:
- a framework for managing information held by the APG;
- a communication strategy between APG delegates and the private sector;
- rules relating to confidentiality of information exchanged during APG meetings and events; and
- rules governing engagement by the secretariat with the media.
Click on the link to the right (move cursor over picture) for a copy of the strategy.